sreda, 16. november 2011

OMG... it's been too long again...

Well, I have an excuse... a good one, I promise :P ...

I've been totally preoccupied with my musical work, so actually, preoccupied with my life :) ... practising, rehearsing with RTV symphonics, teaching my little students how ''not to play out of tune'', writing some new arrangements and composing my own music for upcoming SPArty ...

I think, that the most challenging is the composing/ writnig... it's not the arrangements, those are such a ''comfort zone'' for me, it's the new music, which will be ''made'' in collaboration with a great DJ/ producer...


 But next thing I'm soooo looking forward to is a new photoshoot on Saturday and a fashion show on Friday- can't wait....

Yeeeee, my life is full of worky worky,  but i soooooooo like it! I LOVE IT! :D

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar