ponedeljek, 17. oktober 2011

It's been too long... again...

Being so busy feels good... but than the situation with ''not having so much time for the Blog & other stuff'' happens...
well, I miss it, but other things are so more important and fun that... well...my dear Blog, sometimes you'll just have to wait... although having a laptop isn't such a bad idea- things would be much easier ( dear Santa, if you're reading this, would you mind bringing me one? :) )...

Uf, the list of socalled ''musthaves'' is getting longer and longer: better car, laptop, more money :P ...



....and than comes the moment, when I stop, and I say thanks to all the good, ''warm'' people arround me... they're the ones that matter...
...and suddenly the sun in my head shines with the full power again....



see ya ! :)

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar